About the Organization:
KORE Private Wealth is an independent registered investment advisor serving ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families. We are a group of like-minded advisors who believe in championing our clients through objective thinking and innovative wealth solutions. We have been working together for decades, in the past, at leading full-service brokerage firms. Even within the confines of a traditional financial institution, we advocated for our clients, providing enterprising wealth management, wealth preservation and investment opportunities. Now, as an independent registered investment advisor, we go even further outside the standard scope of services and solutions to meet our client’s individual goals and needs.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) client accounts by liaising with internal stakeholders including Senior Advisors, Portfolio Management, Trading, Operations, Legal/Compliance, and other internal teams, along with external parties including clients, clients’ attorneys, accountants, assistants and custodians.
- Liaise with custodian (Fidelity) regarding daily transactions and process client distributions, one-off trades as needed
- Proactively address the specific needs of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients and overall account maintenance. This includes:
- Opening and onboarding accounts, transfer of accounts (ACATS), moving money: wires, journals, checks
- Understanding margin and addressing operational/back-office issues
- Frequent communication with external stakeholders: clients, clients’ attorneys, accountants, assistants etc.
- Deepen knowledge of investment products across equities, fixed income, and alternative investments, including separately managed accounts, mutual funds, hedge funds, trusts etc.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of the team by fielding inbound client inquiries, maintaining team schedules and deliverables, and handling other relevant administrative tasks
- Asset allocation – understanding asset classes and the firm’s allocation strategies
Requirements of the Client Service Associate (CSA)/Relationship Manager (RM):
- 2-3 years of high net worth (HNW) client service/support and operational experience in a wealth management / financial services environment. Registered Investment Advisory (RIA)/asset management experience is a plus
- Experience with communicating/interacting with high net worth (HNW) clients over the phone, in person, video calls and email.
- Understanding of asset classes (equities, fixed income, options, alternatives etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree: concentration in Finance, Business, or related field is a plus.
- Experience with Fidelity as the custodian is a plus
- Strong analytical quantitative and qualitative reasoning ability
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office suite; Tech-savvy and the ability to "pick" up new technology programs quickly
- Experience with Addepar, eMoney, Wealthscape or similar platforms is a plus
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Resourceful with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team-oriented with excellent people skills and high level of EQ. Comfortable engaging clients and all levels of firm management.
- Polished, professional with a passion for learning
Interested candidates can submit their resume and cover letter below.
In your submission, please briefly tell us how you would be a good fit at KORE and why are you interested in this position.