About the Organization:
KORE Private Wealth is an independent registered investment advisor serving ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families. We are a group of like-minded advisors who believe in championing our clients through objective thinking and innovative wealth solutions. We have been working together for decades, in the past, at leading full-service brokerage firms. Even within the confines of a traditional financial institution, we advocated for our clients, providing enterprising wealth management, wealth preservation and investment opportunities. Now, as an independent registered investment advisor, we go even further outside the standard scope of services and solutions to meet our client’s individual goals and needs.
We are currently looking for an Investment and Operations Analyst covering investments within both public and private markets. The candidate should have requisite operational experience within an asset management or banking structure. This is a high visibility role reporting directly to the CIO and Director of Research. Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and monitor external investment managers, across public and private markets.
- Assist in due diligence on prospective managers. Negotiate terms with prospective managers.
- Lead the investment team operational exercise across the firm, directly reporting into the COO
- Be a liaison from the investment team to the rest of the firm
- Represent the group at external investment conferences and maintain a network of external investment professionals and other industry stakeholders.
- Leverage internal and external resources for written investment recommendations on existing as well as prospective managers.
- Support the investment team with ongoing as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) up to 10% of the time.
- Mentor analysts and interns.
- Participate in weekly investment team meetings.
- Monitor public and private markets for information sharing purposes across the firm.
- Recommend, implement and monitor public market direct investments including ETFs and Mutual Funds.
- Speak to prospective and current clients about current and potential allocations/investments.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience allocating to investment managers at a family office, endowment, foundation, OCIO or FOF is preferred but not mandatory.
- Operational experience within an asset management or banking structure is mandatory.
- Experience in asset allocation, portfolio construction, operations and risk management.
- Extensive knowledge and desire to learn about public and private markets.
- Ability to lead project independently.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, Excel preferred
- Team Player and excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can submit their resume and cover letter below.
In your submission, please briefly tell us how you would be a good fit at KORE and why are you interested in this position.